The 29th of September at 1600 hours the event MiniEncounter.0917 will kick off in Bygdegården, Malax. For the price of 15€ you can reserve a seat to ensure a spot on the LAN event.
Just as our last Mini Encounter we will have a minimum recommended age of 13 (or 12 if you’re turning 13 in 2017), in other words you’re welcome if you are born in 2004 or earlier.For those of you who haven’t visited any of our previous events we can assure that there’s activites for you even if you don’t arrive with a clan or a bunch of friends. Besides, you can make friends on location as our participators tend to have the same interests. You don’t even have to bring a computer to the event as we are also selling an all weekend visitor pass for 10€, these are paid at the event upon arrival.
In order for you to get information about the event you should log in to your Facebook account and like our Facebook page. We mainly reach out through this media and through hear-say, so if you’re coming don’t forget to tell your friends as this is no secret community.
You’ll be able to buy tickets 1 month before the event starts if nothing else has been stated.
- Go ahead and visit http://tickets.theencounter.nu and buy a ticket via our booking system. Before you can buy a tickets, you’ll need to register an account.
- After a successful registration, click the tab ”Shop” and select ”Purchase Tickets”. Select how many you’d like to purchase and proceed to select trough which bank you’d like to pay with.
- Complete the payment and you’ll be able to select a seat from the Seatmap under the tab ”Shop” -> ”Reserve Places” as soon as the payment has been confirmed from Checkout.fi. You can buy more than one ticket (in case you are buying for a friend), but you are not able to reserve more than one seat per account. You’ll then need to go to ”Place reservations” and under ”My places” you’ll see your chosen seat, ”Release” it and you’ll see a token. Give that token to desired friend, they then enter the token under ”Token” on ”Place reservations”.
Need more help with buying tickets?
Too Long, Didn’t Read
- What? MiniEncounter.0917
- When? 29th of September – 1st of October, Friday to Sunday
- Where? In Bygdegården, Malax
- How? 15€ ticket price (20€ at the door), Visitors: 5€ Weekend Pass
- Why? Cuz you’ll have a blazt!