Pre-enroll as usual by following the instructions below + register yourself on Toornament
- GPU (Model: TBA)
- 100€ Multitronic Giftcard **
- 50€ Multitronic Giftcard **
Attention! The prizepool's value with the symbols "**" depends on player/team-amount attending the tournament! May be changes in value without prior notice.
- Deck Rules
- Before the tournament begins all players must submit 4 DECKS which they will compete with. These decks CANNOT be changed after they have been submitted.
- A player is not allowed to play unless he/she has sent screenshots of decklists
- A player cannot have 2 decks of the same class
- Email for decklistsubmission: email@example.com
- Conquest-format will be used
- What is conquest? Here’s a video explaining it!
- General Rules
- All matches will be played on the European region servers
- Players must provide their own account and cards
- Playing a deck that is not submitted (See above in Deck Rules) or modifying a submitted deck will result in disqualification and thus forfeiting your spot in the tournament and any prize money won
- If a player believes that their opponent has modified a deck they have the option to protest (After the game has been played) and an admin will review the deck
- Please screenshot anything that might be out of place
- Between each game you have 5 minutes to select a deck for the next game or to calm down the nerves
- You are allowed to take notes during games but you are not allowed to use a 3rd party program (Decktracker etc.) to your advantage
- If a game ends in a draw (eg. Hellfire kills both players) the game will be replayed using the same decks the game started with
- Admins have the final say on all ruling and in extreme situations the rules can be changed
- Before every match both players will ban one of the opponents decks and prevent it from being used during the whole match
- The banning phase will take place at the crew-desk or through chat
- Information about which classes your opponent plays will be provided
- Ban wisely, it is said that the games are won and lost through the bans!
- Other & Support
- Add doiten#2295 on battle.net or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask further questions about the tournament
- We will put our brackets, schedules and news up at LANFeed. That’s where we will keep things updated on LAN! Bookmark it or you’ll be out of the loop at LAN.