- Game: PUBG
- Version: Latest patch and Steam
- Game Format: DuoFPP
- Tournament type: 8 matches in total, 2 subsequent per map
- Maps: Erangel, Sanhok, Miramar and Vikendi (preliminary order)
- More information will be announced at the event
- The PUBG Encounter administration reserves the exclusive right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to garnatee fair play
|1||10 points||11||0 points|
|2||6 points||12||0 points|
|3||5 points||13||0 points|
|4||4 points||14||0 points|
|5||3 points||15||0 points|
|6||2 points||16||0 points|
|7||1 points||17||0 points|
|8||1 points||18||0 points|
|9||1 points||19||0 point|
|10||1 points||20||0 points|
|Kills||1 point per kill|
- 2020 Global Rule settings
- Each player may only use their own account.
- If any player is experiencing a known bug they must contact an admin immediately. Failure to do so may result in penalty points, temporary suspension, and/or indefinite ban.
- Each player shall use their best efforts to report any new bugs found immediately.
- Due to any possible technical issues with PUBG or its servers, games may be rescheduled or canceled at the admin’s discretion.
- Servers will be restarted if 4 or more players do not make it into the server.
- Servers will be restarted if the settings of the game are incorrect.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited. No player should be manipulating game files, using unapproved game modifications, or any other method by which one may gain an unfair advantage over another player. Determination of cheating will be determined by the PUBG Encounter crew, with the rare exception when applicable.
- Using game mechanics that affect the integrity of competitive play will be prohibited.
- If any player is found using banned software, scripts, macros, etc., during competitive play, all games that were affected due to cheats will be subject to forfeiture and other potential penalties, i.e. penalty points, temporary suspension, indefinite bans, etc.
- Digital Vibrance is allowed.
All PUBG Encounter tournament matches are allowed to be streamed at the player’s discretion. Players should take potential stream sniping into consideration and plan accordingly. A minimum stream delay of 180 seconds (3 minutes) is required while streaming any PUBG Encounter events.
All rules are subject to change at any time without notice. If you find any errors and/or mistakes please message a crew member in Discord or find a crew member at the Crew Desk
All conflicts will be resolved by the crew and any questions you might have can be answered by the PUBG-crew:
- Christoffer “Crizzly” Törnroos
- Jonas “Mande” Edman